Onsite Field Trips
Bring your class(es) to the Museum.
- Typical program length is two hours
- Costs: $3-$5 per student and school staff,
$3 per chaperones
- K-12 Public & Private Schools
- Homeschool Students & Groups
- Family & Youth Organizations such as YMCA & Libraries, etc.
- Larger Groups of Family and Friends
- Bus Tours
- Senior Centers
The Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum offers programs designed to support badge requirements for both the Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts.
These programs include hands-on activities or service projects. Please contact the museum for our staff to work with you to develop your program. Allow at least two (2) weeks to prepare custom programs.
Hands-on activities vary with the seasons, and weather conditions can impact the availability of some programs.
Allow a minimum of 2 hours of program time for your visit. Our programs include a guided tour conducted by our volunteers